Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
EHR Incentive Program – Stage 2 Webinar
Wednesday, September 11, 12:00 CDT/11:00 MDT
- This EHR webinar will be focussed on EHR Incertive Payment Program – Stage 2 for Eligiblew Professionals (EPs) and Eligible Hospitals (EHs). These requirements will be effective in 2014.
Stage 2 Overview – Kathleen Connors DeLaguna, CMS
eHealth Update – Robert Anthony, CMS
Q & A Session
What You Need To Do Now
1. Register for the webinar at: http://cmstriregionalstage2.eventbrite.com . You will receive an appointment which will include information on how to connect to the live
webinar on 9/11/13. Be sure to click on the add to my calendar link.
2. Submit your Stage 2 questions to Adra Mayberry at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB September 6th. Please use “Sept 11 EHR Webinar” in the subject line of your email.
Stage 2 Resources
What You Need To Do On September 11th
Join the live webinar by following the instructions in the Eventbrite appointment that will be emailed to you following registration. We have 500 lines available on
a first-come first-served basis. If several people are calling from one location please use one line if possible.
Presentation materials will be available for viewing upon your entrance into the webinar.
Attest by February 28 to Get Paid for 2012
Eligible professionals (EPs) who participated in the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program in 2012 must complete attestation for the 2012 program year by February 28, 2013. In order to be eligible to attest you must have completed your 2012 reporting period by December 31, 2012.
CMS encourages Medicare EPs to register and attest as soon as possible to resolve any potential issues that may delay their payment.
Medicaid EPs should check with their State for their attestation deadline.
Resources from CMS
CMS has several resources located on the EHR Incentive Programs website to help EPs properly meet meaningful use and attest, including:
There will be a webinar to help understand how to maximize opportunities to participate in the ND Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Program on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 1:00 pm CT. Click here to register for the webinar.
CMS is hosting another webinar on the EHR Incentive Program on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 12:30 CDT.
Follow the steps below to join the webinar:
- If possible, prior to August 1, view the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Attestation Webinar for EPs or EHs by scrolling down to Attestation Information.
- Make a list of your EHR incentive program attestation questions to ask during the Q&A session on the live webinar. If you prefer, you may submit questions in advance to – Adra Mayberry at email@example.com please use “August 1 EHR Webinar” in the subject line of your email. Advance questions should be submitted to Adra no later than COB Monday, 7/30/12.
- Join the live webinar on August 1 by clicking on this link, https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/attestation/ and dialing 877-267-1577 and entering Meeting ID 3206.