- HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act
- DEA – Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances; Final Rule
- HIE Hybrid Model
For Questions Contact Sheldon Wolf,
North Dakota’s HIT Director
- HRSA HIT Adoption Toolbox for the Public
- Breach Notification Interim Final Rule
- HHS Health Information Technology
HITECH grants are available at this web site.
- NGA Report, “Preparing to Implement Hitech: A State Guide for electronic HIE“
- NCSL Report, Contains all of the state security breach notification laws.
- CCHIT Criteria Personal Health Records (DRAFT) – 2009. This provides an excellent insight into various Security and Privacy criteria and outlines expectations to be met in order to satisfy them.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) HIT website
CMS and Health Information Technology as provided for in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.On this website, you can find information pertaining to the Medicare and Medicaid incentives for electronic health records adoption and important links to related websites at the Department of Health and Human Services.
- A CMS fact sheet and questions/answers pertaining to the incentive programs
- Link to press release pertaining to the process of defining meaningful use
- Resources on Health IT and privacy & security (HIPAA)
- HITECH Act 2009
- North Dakota HIT report, Connecting North Dakota for a Healthier Future,
- North Dakota HIT Fact Sheet
- EMR Adoption Map
- HIT Information Guide